Case Study - Dromone Engineering
Industry: Design and manufacture of safety critical agricultural tractor pick up hitch and construction quick coupler technology
HQ: Meath, Ireland
- Replace outdated legacy ERP system with a future-ready, fit for purpose, alternative.
- Secure an ERP system with strong financial and manufacturing ERP capabilities to support its engineering production environment.
- Identify an ERP implementation partner with local knowledge and Material Requirements Planning expertise.
- Prioritize real-time data access to improve efficiency, collaboration and overall responsiveness.
- Regular communications align vision, generate ‘buy-in’ and ease transitions.
- If third party software is involved; enforce direct communication between the technical teams of all parties.
- To negate any time delay’s between initial training and go-live, ensure that staff continue to use software in Pilot and Demo Environments, to sustain the training that has been received.
- Take advantage of the wealth of Epicor support mechanisms that are readily available.
- DROMONE continues to find new ways to customise Epicor that better suit its business and is identifying new ways of doing business that it hadn’t thought of.
- Purchasing functionality has been revolutionised, moving the company from an onerous manual system to one that is automated and intuitive.
- Enhanced operational visibility arms senior management with the real-time information they need to make decisions and drive the business forward.
- Day to day functionality has improved, making everyone’s life easier!