Aspera Solutions Helps Huhtamaki Blueprint its ERP Implementation for Replication across Multiple SitesContinue reading
Ten Must Have Features of a Distribution ERP
Learn more about our
Results Driven ERP Solutions
Gartner names Epicor as a “Visionary” in its Magic Quadrant for Cloud ERP
July 6th 2020, Dublin, Ireland… Aspera Solutions is delighted to announce that Epicor ERP has retained its “Visionary” status in the Gartner Magic Quadrant for Cloud ERP for Product-Centric Enterprises.
“ERP decision makers use this quadrant to evaluate solutions for moving their ERP business capabilities to the cloud, and as a key Epicor ERP Cloud partner in EMEA, Aspera Solutions is ideally placed to guide customers through their private, public and hybrid cloud journey,” Lonan Byrne, Managing Director, Aspera Solutions.
According to Gartner, Epicor ERP is a Cloud ERP “Visionary” for multiple reasons:
- It has a strong focus on cloud and a good vision for, and understanding of, the direction of cloud technology. This focus comes through recent acquisitions of small business software such as 1 EDI Source to enhance its cloud product line.
- Epicor can host its ERP solution on private clouds for organisations within highly regulated industries, and on public cloud for others (contact Aspera Solutions for details).
- It has made progress in attracting companies larger than its traditional midsize market.
- Epicor has a solid operational ERP solution to support product-centric organisations, especially in the manufacturing and distribution space. Reference customers scored the product highly for its ability to deliver complex manufacturing in the cloud for the midsize and large-midsize enterprise.
- Reference customers indicate improved confidence in Epicor’s professional service team and their implementation support experience.
- Epicor demonstrates the ability to respond to customer requirements and address customers’ concerns to prioritise feature offerings in product updates.
- It has a large and loyal customer base and an active users’ group – Epicor Users Group (EUG) – both of which contribute to its success
Our customers frequently select Aspera for our expertise in delivering ERP solutions in support of Lean Manufacturing initiatives and Lean Business Strategies.Continue reading
Congratulations, the decision has been made there is a need for new systems. Gaps have been identified but is ERP the solution you are looking for?Continue reading
Aspera has been working in partnership with manufacturers for over 20 years. We have an understanding that provides real benefits when implementing and supporting ERP within the manufacturing sector especially within the food industry.Continue reading
Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) v’s Business Intelligence (BI) is not really the correct statement but maybe we should be saying “how does ERP and BI work together to give a business the power of knowledge to run their business the most effective and profitable way?”Continue reading