As you know, the Aspera logo has had a facelift and to celebrate we’re organising a great competition this summer!
We’d love your kids to take the Aspera logo and re-imagine it as a superhero. Simply print out the Competition PDF and get your budding Banksy or Matisse to create their superhero figure, complete with a list of its superhero qualities & gadgets.
When complete, simply post or scan & send it back to Leeann via email before August 31st 2020.
What’s in it for the kids?
The winner of each category will receive a €100/£100 One4All Digital Gift Card that will allow them to shop at their choice of venue, including LifeStyle Sports, Penny’s, Argos, Halfords and many more.
The competition age categories are:
- Category 1: Under 10 years old
- Category 2: 11-16 years old
Details on how to enter are listed below, together with the competition entry rules.
Note that the competition is only open to the children, grandchildren, nieces and nephews of Aspera Solutions employees.
Best of luck,
Lonan & Leeann
How to Enter
The winner of each category will receive a One4All digital gift card to the value of either €100 or £100, depending on the winner’s location.
The winner will be judged by an independent 3rd party with no affiliation to Aspera Solutions.
Please note that as organiser of this competition, Leeann Matthews’ children are excluded as participants.
- To enter, you must be under 16 years of age by August 31st 2020.
- Entry is open to the children, grandchildren, wards, nephews and nieces of all Aspera employees.
- Entries must be accompanied by a current employee work email address.
- Entrants may submit up to four entries per individual.
- All entries must be original and unaided pieces of work by the entrant.
- When complete, simply post your entry to Aspera Solutions or scan & send it back to us via email.
- All entries are the property of Aspera Solutions. Aspera Solutions does not accept liability for loss or damage to any work submitted.
- Entries must be received before 5pm on August 31st 2020.
- Winners will be notified on September 10th 2020.