Job Spec: Implementation Consultant - Finance (UK or Ireland)
We are currently recruiting for an Implementation Consultant to join the Aspera Solutions team (UK or IRE)
Why should you think about joining Aspera?
Aspera Solutions is a successful, award winning ERP Consultancy serving mid-tier manufacturing, distribution, service and solution companies in EMEA.
We are growing year on year and pride ourselves on innovation, knowledge leadership and value delivery of Epicor’s flagship ERP system, Epicor ERP.
In working with Aspera Solutions, you will have the opportunity to work alongside a team of innovative and value driven, ERP professionals.
We currently have a vacancy for an Implementation Consultant based in the United Kingdom or Ireland. Candidate must have at least 5 years’ hands-on experience implementing mid-market ERP projects with expertise in Finance and Supply Chain modules. We are looking for a dedicated individual with exceptional organisation and communication skills and ability to lead ERP implementation projects.
- Implement ERP software utilising Aspera Implementation Methodology (AIM).
- Apply extensive knowledge of the client’s business and industry to develop client’s business processes.
- Provide functional expertise in the Financial and Supply Chain modules.
- Conduct process design workshops and recommend best practice business processes.
- Execute and coordinate requirements management and change management processes.
- Develop and maintain internal and external relationships to support management of scope and expectations.
- Consider business implications of the application of technology to the current and future business environment.
- Responsible for functional specifications, process design documentation, system configuration, solution testing, user acceptance testing, training, and support.
- Assist in data migration tasks and cutover activities.
- Proactively identify and communicate issues and risks, notifying and/or escalating to the project manager for assistance and resolution.
- Prepare project related documentation and activity reports on a timely basis.
The successful candidate will have:
- Minimum bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance or related field.
- At least 5 years’ experience working with mid-market ERP.
- Cost Accounting certifications or qualifications desirable.
- Track record of implementing ERP Financial modules in different industries.
- Knowledge and experience of Epicor ERP will be a distinct advantage.
- Hand on experience in implementing core modules: General Ledger, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Fixed Assets, Cash Management, Multi-Company Consolidation, Payment Instruments.
- Good understanding of the requirements of the Manufacturing and Distribution sectors.
- Professional presence and demeanour in both communication and presentation skills.
- Self-starter requiring minimum supervision with enthusiastic can-do attitude.
- Solid time management skills.
- Ability to build and nurture customer relationships.
- Good technical skills including SQL, Data Migration and Report Writing.
- Travel requirements within UK and Ireland.
Salary range and benefits commensurate with industry norms and candidate experience.
Implementing or upgrading ERP is not just about choosing the right solution for your company, it’s also about choosing the right partner to work with.
Since 1995 Aspera Solutions has partnered with businesses to deliver world class ERP solutions that deliver more than business intelligent software. Our implementations drive profitability and deliver growth, control and collaboration improvements that get you where you want to be, and beyond.
In everything ERP implementation we do, we consider your specific company needs, vision, quirks and strengths. Balancing innovation with practicality every step of the way.
We are ERP Providers and Knowledge Leaders.
We deliver significant Epicor ERP Solutions and Aptean Ross results, and aim to make a positive difference – every time we step in the door.