Job Spec: Pre-Sales Solutions Consultant
We are currently recruiting for an Epicor Pre-Sales Solution Consultant to join the Aspera Solutions team
Why should you think about joining Aspera?
Aspera Solutions is a successful, award winning ERP Consultancy serving mid-tier manufacturing, distribution, service and solution companies in EMEA.
We are growing year on year and pride ourselves on innovation, knowledge leadership and value delivery of Epicor’s flagship ERP system, Epicor ERP.
In working with Aspera Solutions, you will have the opportunity to work alongside a team of innovative and value driven, ERP professionals.
As a Pre-sales Solutions Consultant at Aspera, you will use your practical business experience to support our sales and customer engagement teams, offering an in-depth knowledge of the functional requirements and business value of Aspera’s solutions, in order to help close sales opportunities.
Role Summary/Key Responsibilities:
- Promote Aspera as a leader in its served markets;
- Conduct customer or prospect webinars;
- Perform discovery sessions and workshops, uncovering business needs and drivers, and documenting the output;
- Evaluate customer business process, re-engineering and consulting;
- Prepare for and conduct detailed demos along with the Sales team, either on-site or remotely;
- Manage and maintain demonstration kit and software;
- Maintain up to date application, industry and technical knowledge;
- Act as product expert in liaisons between the salesforce and the customer;
- Provide business expertise by documenting processes and providing workflow analysis, in areas such as Finance and Accounting, Manufacturing, Service Management and Distribution;
- Provide input to proposals and tender responses;
- Prepare Statements of Work;
- Analyse customer business functional and technical IT requirements;
- Work with the Professional Services team to ensure that the project is correctly scoped and, at time of order, is handed over seamlessly;
- Develop and maintain good knowledge of markets and competition;
- Support the marketing function with knowledge and content; &
- Support operations and project delivery providing consulting and training services to customers when required.
The successful candidate will have:
- Proven track record in at least one of these industry’s; manufacturing, finance/accounting or distribution;
- Experience in mid-market implementation or presales roles, focused on ERP;
- Documented experience of giving customer or internal presentations &/or demonstrations;
- Experience of delivering training programs, material and courses;
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal; &
- Strong commercial skills.
Aspera employees work on site with customers across Ireland and the UK. Ability to travel to customer sites with overnight stays is mandatory. Overseas travel is also sometimes required however it is expected that this role is UK based. Home working is also available when the tasks permit.
Terms & Conditions
The successful candidate will report to the Pre-sales / Solutions Manager, who is based in Ireland.
Salary range and benefits commensurate with industry norms and candidate experience.
Implementing or upgrading ERP is not just about choosing the right solution for your company, it’s also about choosing the right partner to work with.
Since 1995 Aspera Solutions has partnered with businesses to deliver world class ERP solutions that deliver more than business intelligent software. Our implementations drive profitability and deliver growth, control and collaboration improvements that get you where you want to be, and beyond.
In everything ERP implementation we do, we consider your specific company needs, vision, quirks and strengths. Balancing innovation with practicality every step of the way.
We are ERP Providers and Knowledge Leaders.
We deliver significant Epicor ERP Solutions and Aptean Ross results, and aim to make a positive difference – every time we step in the door.