Job Spec: Project Manager (UK)
We are currently recruiting for an ERP Project Manager to join the Aspera Solutions team
Why should you think about joining Aspera?
Aspera Solutions is a successful, award winning ERP Consultancy serving mid-tier manufacturing, distribution, service and solution companies in EMEA.
We are growing year on year and pride ourselves on innovation, knowledge leadership and value delivery of Epicor’s flagship ERP system, Epicor ERP.
In working with Aspera Solutions, you will have the opportunity to work alongside a team of innovative and value driven, ERP professionals.
We currently have a vacancy for an ERP Project Manager based in the UK. Candidate must have at least 5 years of hands-on experience managing mid-market ERP projects. We are looking for a dedicated individual with exceptional organisation and communication skills and ability to manage and lead ERP implementation projects. This role is perfect for those who are meticulous with detail and focussed on delivering successful projects within time and on budget.
Role Summary/Key Responsibilities:
- Assisting customers in the initiation, planning, execution, and closure of ERP project implementation.
- Champion and adhere to organisation’s implementation methodology and approach.
- Lead business and functional requirements definition, prioritisation of requirements and scope definition.
- Maintain overall control of the project scope, budget and schedule.
- Plan, organise, lead and monitor the activities of the project team and resources.
- Lead internal project team meetings and meetings with the customer.
- Manage client expectations and maintain communication throughout the course of the project.
- Prepare reports for clients and internal management regarding the status of projects and address issues or concerns when appropriate.
- Manage client variations and changes to project scope of deliverables, time, quality, costs, resources and ensure that change controls and project governance procedures are adhered to.
- Take ownership of project success by proactively directing, mentoring and coaching as needed to raise the bar on project delivery quality.
- Coordinate and manage multiple implementation projects at the same time (including but not limited to implementations, upgrades, and new installations).
- Commercial project reconciliation, assist in cash collection, where required
The successful candidate will have:
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree.
- At least 8 years of experience in full life cycle ERP implementations.
- At least 5 years of project management experience with a background in professional services and consulting.
- Proven success in managing mid-market ERP implementation projects.
- Professional presence and demeanour in both communication and presentation skills.
- Strong work ethic and the ability to work autonomously.
- Ability to quickly and effectively build strong working relationships with clients and colleagues.
- Strong time management skills as you will have multiple priorities to focus on in a week that often changes based on customer demands.
- Demonstration of good judgment and ability to know when to listen v/s ask questions.
- Innate service mentality and care for the client experience.
- Experience using project management tools such as MS Project to plan and track projects.
- Project Management (PMP, Prince2) certifications desirable.
- Travel requirements within the UK and Ireland.
Salary range and benefits commensurate with industry norms and candidate experience.
Implementing or upgrading ERP is not just about choosing the right solution for your company, it’s also about choosing the right partner to work with.
Since 1995 Aspera Solutions has partnered with businesses to deliver world class ERP solutions that deliver more than business intelligent software. Our implementations drive profitability and deliver growth, control and collaboration improvements that get you where you want to be, and beyond.
In everything ERP implementation we do, we consider your specific company needs, vision, quirks and strengths. Balancing innovation with practicality every step of the way.
We are ERP Providers and Knowledge Leaders.
We deliver significant Epicor ERP Solutions and Aptean Ross results, and aim to make a positive difference – every time we step in the door.