Aspera solutions is a comprehensive ERP Services Provider. Our services drive profitability and deliver growth, control and collaboration improvements that get customers where they want to be, and beyond. In everything we do, we consider your specific company needs, vision, quirks and strengths. Balancing innovation with practicality every step of the way.
ERP Strategy & Requirements Analysis
Aspera has a strong track record of successful ERP systems delivery. Our work in ERP Strategy and Requirements Analysis combines technical knowledge with sectoral experience to support you in myriad ways:
- Identifying your most pressing ERP needs and requirements;
- Gathering input from multiple stakeholders;
- Establishing business value specifications;
- Understanding complexities within your business;
- Establishing the components of your ideal project team;
- Clarifying your deployment options – in the cloud, on-premise or hybrid?
- Guiding you through the ERP modules and hardware best suited to your needs; &
- Supporting your ERP budget considerations.
Implementations and Upgrades
Irrespective of whether you’ve decided to implement or upgrade an Epicor ERP system, Aspera Solutions will help you to craft a solution that meets both the short and long-term goals of your organisation. We have hundreds of successful projects under our belts and our implementation and upgrade methodologies balance innovation with practicality, every step of the way. In addition, our consultants strive to educate and foster self-sufficiency within every customer site, resulting in a diminished requirement for consultancy services over time.
Our implementation and upgrade services include:
- Proven implementation methodologies;
- Out of the box solutions;
- Customisations, including cost/benefit analysis and solutions development;
- Project Management;
- Software and data migrations;
- Database integration;
- Pilot & test scenarios to ensure everything is working; &
- Training – both pre and post, Go Live.
The impact of Epicor ERP on your business is both substantial and evolutionary. As your needs develop and technology advances, Aspera will work with you to get even more out of your implementation; whether that involves turning on more Epicor modules, integrating third party solutions, or harnessing new leadership thought.
Give us a call to chat about the possibilities, including:
- “Nice to have V Need to have” Analysis on Epicor modules and third-party solutions;
- Supply Chain Integration;
- IoT / IIoT;
- Digital Transformation;
- Factory of the Future.
Post Go Live
For many companies, the period post ERP implementation / go live can be disruptive as users transition from their “old ways” to the new software, processes, maintenance requirements, etc. Knowing this, Aspera Solutions has developed a range of Post Go Live services options that cater to every customer support requirement.
Our support team (which is based in Ireland), and implementation teams are closely aligned to ensure analysts are fully up to speed on each customer’s specific ERP implementation and customisations.
Contact us to chat about any of the following options:
- Support & Helpdesk
- Business Intelligence & Analytics
- Customer Engagement
- Performance Tuning & Optimisation.