TEC Report on Epicor Engineer-to-order Manufacturing
In 2019, Technology Evaluations Centers (TEC) published a report that analytically and comparatively researched Epicor ERP for engineer-to-order (ETO) manufacturing against known industry average benchmarks.
Noted within the report was:
- Epicor’s user experience platform (Kinetic Design)
- Epicor ERP’s capacity to deliver a full complement of platform tools to support manufacturing operations.
- Epicors tools for reporting and analytics.
- The enterprise social collaboration tool, Epicor Collaborate
- Use of Epicor Advanced Manufacturing Execution System (MES) to improve quality, reduce scrap, help ensure on-time deliver and boost production throughput.
- Leverage of Microsoft Azure IoT.
- Document Management and Business Process Management
Download the report to review detailed functionality graphs