Your business needs new systems to drive growth and productivity
– but is ERP the solution you are looking for?
Lets start by quickly defining what ERP is, and what it can do for your business.
The goal of any Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) solution is to maintain and improve the flow of information through a business so that decisions can be made with real time data. Many if not all functions within your organisation will be impacted by the implementation of an ERP solution and this is why getting the correct system is imperative.
Epicor offers a host of benefits that include real time visibility into operations, automation, time and cost reductions, better forecasting, collaboration and data collation across both single and multiple sites.
Epicor ERP software has modules that look after the following functions:
|Production Management MRP
|Product Data Management
|Planning & Scheduling
|Shop Floor Operatives
|Supply Chain Management
|Governance, Risk & Compliance
|Global Business Management
|Human Resource Management (HRM)
|Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
|Business Intelligence (BI)
|Real Time Reporting
When researching ERP options, a key consideration is whether or not your solution will have to cater for integrations to existing systems (such as CAD) within your business. If it does, be mindful that this will cause considerable process re-engineering, retraining and change management requirements within the implementation, and you will need to make sure that your implementation consultants have experience / show leadership in this area in order to provide a smooth transition.
- Efficiency – Removal of manual and time consuming tasks
- Real Time Reporting – Business decisions are enabled with real time reporting resulting in “Better Business Decisions”
- Mobility – Conduct your business anywhere
- Improved Customer Service – streamlined processes improve customer time lines
- Agility – business should have the ability to change with the moving global markets
- Improved Data Security – better user permission settings keeping all sensitive information protected.