Enhance your Business Value with Epicor Kinetic
3-year ROI of 373% (on average), & investment breakeven within 9 months
In September 2022, IDC spoke with manufacturing companies using Epicor Kinetic (Epicor for Manufacturing) to run their operations and businesses. These customers reported that Epicor for manufacturing delivers strong value, enabling more efficient and reliable manufacturing operations, and considerably improving business results.
Interviewed manufacturers attributed gaining the automation, integration and flexibility they require to operate efficiently, flexibly, and robustly to respond to business demand. They linked these gains to operational efficiencies such as streamlined manufacturing floor operations and lower operational costs, as well as improved business results such as higher revenue and improved margins. Taken together, these benefits have allowed interviewed manufacturers to capture significant value through their use of Epicor for Manufacturing, with IDC calculating that they will realise an average three-year ROI of 373% and break even on their Epicor investment in an average of nine months.
Key Quotes from the IDC report include:
- “IDC calculates that [manufacturing companies] will realise benefits worth an annual average of $2.90 million per organisation.”
- “Epicor has enabled interviewed companies to increase their capacity significantly (34% on average), allowing them to better deliver their core products to existing customers as well as grow and expand their businesses.”
- “Epicor has enabled interviewed companies to significantly improve their on-time delivery rate, allowing them to deliver in a timely fashion on 94% of orders, which is an increase of 39%. This improvement greatly increased customer satisfaction”.
- “The study participants experience 63% fewer incidents that affect manufacturing availability and performance, and that when incidents do occur, they are resolved 17% faster. As a result, manufacturing line team members lose far less productive time — an average of 63% less — which translates to higher productivity for these teams worth an average of $150,700 per year per interviewed manufacturing company”.
- Epicor users within the study “also reported an average supply chain productivity gain of 26%, reflecting their enhanced ability to navigate current challenges related to supply chain activities”.
- “IDC calculates that interviewed Epicor customers complete an average of 38% more inventory turns annually and avoid lost business worth an average of $271,300 annually by having the right inventory to manufacture in ways responsive to actual customer demand.”
- “Interviewed manufacturing companies attribute an average of $7.14 million in higher revenue to their use of Epicor for Manufacturing. This equates to an average of 14.2% higher revenue and shows the sizeable impact of Epicor on these organisations’ ability to move to address business demand and ensure customer satisfaction through the creation and delivery of high-quality and relevant products and goods.”
Red the full report here